Brad Montague is the creative genius behind the viral sensation, Kid President, as featured on Rainn Wilson’s SoulPancake. Brad is a writer, director, and father who is on a mission to make media and experiences that are full of wisdom, wonder, and whimsy.
In this 5-part video series with downloadable workbook, you will learn how to:
- Create work that connects with an audience and with your core values.
- Build a community around the story you are telling.
- Overcome creative fatigue, writer’s block, and other obstacles keeping you from filling the world with your art.
- Take an idea from your head to page/screen/stage and directly to hearts.
- Find other creative joy rebels like yourself, eager to collaborate and make the world more awesome with you.
You’ll walk away with:
- A refreshed perspective on why your creative work matters.
- Daily action items to keep your creative projects on track.
- A renewed motivation to start all of those ideas that you have.
- Tangible tools that can be applied to your work and life.
- And so much more!
This one-day, live workshop with Brad Montague was recorded live in Nashville, TN.